Advisory Board & Supporters
Advisory Board |
International Advisory Board
- Darin Barney, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Marcus Breen, Northeastern University, Boston, USA.
- G.K. Chadha, Jawahrlal Nehru University, India.
- Simon Cooper, Monash University, Australia.
- Bill Cope, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, USA, Common Ground.
- Bill Dutton, The Oxford Internet Institute and Internet Studies, University of Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Amareswar Galla, The University of Queensland , Australia.
- David Hakken, University of Indiana, Bloomington, Indiana, USA.
- Mary Kalantzis, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
- Michele Knobel, Montclair State University, New Jersey, USA.
- Jeannette Shaffer, Edtech Leaders, VA, USA.
- Ravi S. Sharma, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Robin Stanton, The Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.
- Telle Whitney, Anita Borg Institute for Women and Technology.
The Globalism Institute, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia
The Globalism Institute
is the public face of a university-wide research strength in globalisation and cultural diversity at RMIT University. The Institute undertakes engaged research into globalisation, transnationalism, nationalism and cultural diversity. It seeks to understand and critically evaluate current directions of global change, with an emphasis on the cultural implications of political and economic transformation. The role of the Institute is to initiate and manage research and community projects involving consortia of academics, researchers and consultants from diverse backgrounds. These collaborative projects draw on expertise from across the university and beyond, in fields such as global politics, international relations, community studies, cross-cultural communication, international education, international trade, productive diversity, global English and media studies.
For further information,
visit our website,
or contact us by email.